Product Website: Click here for product website
Product Brochure: Click here to download
Hapi MKII network converter, 8 channel AES I/O, 8/2 channel ADAT/SPDIF Optical I/O, Ravenna
Model Number: IOC-HAPI-MKII
Brand: Merging Technologies
$4,599.39 (Inc GST)
Hapi MKII utilizes the ZMAN technology introduced with Anubis and this powerful processor allows some very meaningful performance upgrades. The recent introduction of the ADA8S and ADA8P cards improved the headroom of the mic-pre inputs and effectively doubled the analog I/O count to 16 in/16 out in DSD, all in 1U rack mountable box.
Merging’s range of audio device options make Hapi the optimum interface for any DAW, regardless of OS.
Modular By Design
Build a Hapi unit to fit your exact needs by adding from range of analog and digital option cards. Put small amount of inputs and outputs in various locations, or load 16 channels of analog I/O in a single unit. Digital I/O conversion and routing can also be managed in this compact unit. Flexibility and power in any form you need.
• Channel-based routing. Each channel can be routed individually to make the most efficient use of resources
• Improved AoIP streams performance and reliability for smaller channel banks (<8)
• Improved Headphones specifications and features
o Mastering grade Headphone Amp
o Powerful Headphone Amp suitable for ultra-low to very high impedance headphones.
o Headphones DSD volume support (DSD64, DSD128, DSD256)
o Headphones DSD256 support.
• New front panel with improved display. Clear Plexiglas with dimming options
• ST2022-7 Support. Perfectly complementing Anubis SPS and MAD, Hapi MKII is now fully compliant with the Seamless Protection Switching strategy
• Switch mode support - Remove the need for an external network switch when using one other Networked Interface
• Additional DA Roll Off filters
• Per channel DA Trims level and polarity support
• 0.1 dB level precision steps on DA and all trims – Precision mastering control
• Per channel Headphones Trims level and polarity support
Stock: Call for ETA
Category: Broadcast Audio